Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 Months Old

WOW --- I cant believe that I am already posting Turner's 5 month picture. Time is going way too fast. He is just a little angel. We put him on the scales at home just to see what he weighed and it was about 17 1/2. He is growing more and more every day. He has mastered rolling over from side to side. He will always figure out a way to get where he wants to go. I guess what makes me know he is really growing fast is that the last few weeks he gets on all four and rocks back and forth like he is ready to crawl. He will move his legs but the front stays still and he tumbles. He is still very much in love with his sister and follows her every move. When she looks at him he grins from ear to ear. I think we are beginning the teething process and it is not a fun one for him. It has been pretty painful lately. He loves to be outside! He can be screaming and if you walk outside he will get quiet pretty quickly.
I
I love you Turner and have enjoyed everyday that we get to spend together. You are a sweet and special little boy!!! 5 month
4 month


3 months

2 months




1 month



No comments: