Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a fun afternoon

One afternoon after school we just played outside and had such a great time with this beautiful weather. I took them out to eat popsicles and Turner his own and put him in a big chair all by himself. He looks so BIG!!! What happened to my baby? He was so proud of himself and did a great job eating it all alone. We played chase, swang, played with sidewalk chalk and ended the wonderful day with dinner and a bath. I love SPRING!!!









Such a sweet sister!










He would put the chalk in his mouth just because he knew he was not supposed to. He loves to play those little games with me.






Oh I just love those sweet toes. I have a picture of Maggie's toes that is very similar to this picture and I just love it.







Ending the day with a tune in the tub!








No comments: