Monday, January 25, 2010
1 Month Old
My sweet baby boy is one month old. How does time pass so fast. It was just the other day that I was planning for his arrival. I never understood how you could love two babies so much until the day I had Turner. It is just one of those things that you have to experience for yourself. He has been such a joy to have around. His big sister is such a good helper and when she is being a little rough he just takes it and prays that mommy is very close around. He sleeps very well and usually gets up 2 times during the night. That is great in my book. He loves to be held and cuddled very tight. I love to do just that. He is growing very fast and it is making me sad. The last visit to the doctor he weighed 9lbs 15 oz. So that is 2 lbs in 1 month. If he continues at that rate he will catch up with his sister very fast. I have loved this past month. It has been the best month of my life being a mother of 2 sweet, beautiful children. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment