Tuesday, March 23, 2010
3 months old
William Turner is 3 months old. He is such a sweet little boy. What a great gift from God!!! He is spoiled just like his sister was and still is. Turner rolled over this weekend from front to back all by himself. I looked down and he had decided that tummy time was over! He was on his back. He weighs 14.7lbs at a dr visit the day before he was 3 months. I asked the doctor and she said that he was still in the 75%. Lately he has been having trouble with his tummy. I am not sure if it is something I ate or what but it is not very fun!!! He loves his big sister and will always follow her with his head. He loves when you call his name --- he will smile from ear to ear. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the pictures against the same monkey! You think of the neatest things!
Post a Comment