Monday, January 17, 2011
Is it time to get up?
One morning when I went in Turner's room to get him he was looking out the window when I walked in. I thought it was so funny. I guess he was checking to see if the sun was out that day or if it was still dark. Now we ask him to look out the window and he will go over to the corner of the bed and pull back the curtains. He thinks it is so funny. So sure when I went to get the camera he wouldn't really do it but it was still very cute. Maggie thinks it is so funny to ask him to look out the window. Maggie loves to be the one to open the door when Turner wakes up. If she hears him she will drop what she is doing to go and open the door. She will get pretty upset if I hear him and open the door first. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment