Friday, January 21, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew that Downtown Hope had such great places to take pictures? I didn't but we decided to go and try to get some good pictures at least some of Turner for his 1 year old pictures. I think we had some success and I am very excited about the way that they turned out. Maggie on the other hand was not in the mood and we couldn't even bribe her with ice cream to smile. So I decided not to push it and just focus on Turner this time around.


Oh what Maggie smiling? This was the only picture!



We were downtown by the train depot and when the train came by she said it was too loud!








This is one of my favorite pictures of all.















He would wave and then look at Babe or Poppy and just grin from ear to ear.






This smile is pretty common --- he smiles all the time especially when he gets what he wants.




















1 comment:

Bubba Jack said...

Great pictures!!! Adorable kids!