Monday, December 14, 2009

The Little Chef

Maggie has started loving helping me cook. So a lot of Sunday mornings we make waffles before church. So this Sunday I asked her if she wanted to help and she was very excited. So up on the counter she goes and just give her a spoon or let her pour something in and she gets very excited. So a couple of days ago I made dressing for Christmas and decided it would be great if Maggie could help me tear up the biscuits. She loved it until she started tasting them and then I am pretty sure she ate more than she tore up. I would tell her to make it smaller and then she would just eat that piece. So I guess with great cooks on both sides of the family she will fit right in. I love that she loves to help me!!!






She was showing off her biscuit.







No comments: